- Job Type: Full Time
Seeking Class “A” CDL driver for our Class 8 delivery trucks. Our equipment is new and maintained. This is a full-time position with a company that’s been in business for nearly 80 years. All our deliveries are local (NJ & NYC) so you’ll be home every night.
Overview of the Role
Driver with CDL to make boom truck deliveries to construction sites. We are looking for a responsible individual, who can supervise and assist with loading of flatbed truck to ensure outgoing loads are complete and safely secured. Individual must be reliable and safety conscious person as position is a crucial one to ensure material required for our projects are delivered on time. Duties include operating knuckleboom crane and overseeing the unloading of trucks. We will provide crane certification for a CDL driver who is competent and has the drive and desire to learn how to safely operate a knuckleboom crane. Opportunity for overtime as there will be occasions where overtime will be required.
- Ensure loads are safely secured within the vehicle.
- Operate and drive the truck, ensuring all safety measures are in place. Arrives at destination is a safe and timely manner.
- Assist with unloading the truck.
- Assist within the facility as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-5 years of truck driving experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Valid medical card
- Safety conscious attitude
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn operation of knuckleboom crane or already has crane experience
- Ability to maintain proper attendance
- $55k-$75k/year commensurate with experience.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement planning with employer matching
- Individual Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Professional Development
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program including sick and personal days
Papp Iron Works, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Send resume to the contact information below.
- Telephone: (908) 731 1000
- E-mail: email@example.com